Spc Top/Syst Design&Data Anlys
Term: Fall 2021 - Full Term (08/30/2021 - 12/13/2021)
Times & Locations
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Location|
|8/30/2021||12/13/2021||MWF||11:10am - 12:00pm||PETT 114|
|8/30/2021||12/13/2021||R||6:10pm - 7:00pm||KING S324|
Internet of Things (IoT) has migrated from hype to the mainstream. Organizations and industries require data to be gathered from objects and value and insight to be extracted from the data. This course aims to provide a hands-on experience to the IoT system design and Artificial Intelligence (AI) based sensor data analysis. This course will provide an introduction to the cutting-edge technologies in the aspects of IoT systems and AI algorithms, including IoT architecture, sensors, low-power wireless technologies, AI for IoT, and IoT security.
- Introduction to the applications of IoT
- IoT architecture and core IoT modules
- Sensors, endpoints, and power systems
- Low-power wireless technologies
- AI for IoT
- IoT security
What You Will Learn:
- What the IoT is, how it works, and what it can be used for.
- How to design an IoT device for sensor data acquisition.
- How to collect sensor data from IoT devices in the Cloud.
- How to make the IoT systems smarter with AI algorithms.
EBK IOT AND EDGE COMPUTING FOR ARCHITEC (2)by LEA