Spc Top/Syst Design&Data Anlys
Term: Fall 2021 - Full Term (08/30/2021 - 12/13/2021)
Grade Mode: Letter Grading
Times & Locations
|Start Date||End Date||Days||Time||Location|
|8/30/2021||12/13/2021||MWF||11:10am - 12:00pm||PETT 114|
|8/30/2021||12/13/2021||R||6:10pm - 7:00pm||KING S324|
Internet of Things (IoT) has migrated from hype to the mainstream. It is a key technology to enable digital transformation which has significant impacts on almost all aspects of human life. Organizations and industries require data to be gathered from objects and value and insight to be extracted from the data. This course aims to provide a hands-on experience to the design of IoT systems for sensor data acquisition and Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithms for sensor data analysis. This course will provide an introduction to cutting-edge technologies in the aspects of IoT systems and AI algorithms, including IoT architecture, sensors, low-power wireless technologies, AI for IoT, and IoT security. This course will help you gain access to new opportunities in the job market and equip you with new data acquisition and analysis methods for your research.
- Introduction to the applications of IoT
- IoT architecture and core IoT modules
- Sensors, endpoints, and power systems
- Low-power wireless technologies
- AI for IoT
- IoT security
What You Will Learn:
- What the IoT is, how it works, and what it can do.
- How to design an IoT system for sensor data acquisition.
- How to collect sensor data from IoT devices in the Cloud.
- How to make the IoT systems smarter with AI algorithms.
EBK IOT AND EDGE COMPUTING FOR ARCHITEC (2)by LEA